Saturday, April 01, 2006

So it's official

We signed the lease today.
We have a new place.
And I love it.
Not too excited about moving cause I am going to have to go through shit and "down size" things.
Its good though, the place is sooo big and beautiful and it will be hard to say "I didn't have time to work out today" cause the gym is huge and beautiful too and there will be no more excuses!
Oh and then I will not need to post a pic of me in a bikini. Cause then I would cry.
I will warn you before it happens though. Just so you need not be scared that one day "Poof" there is a 1/2 naked pic of me.
I would be scared if I was perusing and poof someone I really had no intention of seeing half naked and there they were.

Oh and and I thought of a rebuttal about the "surprise" of me having tattoos at the work place.

Ha ha. I should have told them of the parts of my body that I have had pierced!
That would have given them a heart attack. And no I have not pierced my boobs either.
Snicker snicker

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congrats on the place..I want to move too but the thought of packing up all of the stuff i accumulate depresses the hell out of me. I shop too much.

Really glad for you though! Hmmm...housewarming gift? :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010