Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bingo was a flop!

I did not win.
Actually I have never won. But I won the money I spent on Bingo playing blackjack before bingo started so technically I have not lost anything. And tonight they gave away "free bingo" coupons so I get to go again for free some time. I like bingo its pure comedy!! SOME OF THE OUTFITS. I think I will buy a digital camera and take pictures at bingo and put them on line.
You would all laugh your asses off.

My intentions were to get my hair cut before bingo and I checked the Salon (of coarse I do not have and appointment) THE WAIT WAS 1 1/2 hours! Do you know what I can do with 1 1/2 hours.
So I never ended getting my hair cut.
I'll try again tomorrow.

But I did buy 2 really cute pairs of shoes. I mean how could I not? I walked by them at first but when I was frustrated about not getting my hair cut I did a little retail therapy

I better hide the scissors around here or I am going to cut my own DAMN hair

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bingo isn't a flop for me at all .. i just play bingo for free cos there are alot of website that offers free bingo coupons and with that free coupons i play ..

and some time i do win but i never have to pay from my pocket ..

time to BINGO !! ;)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010