Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back to school?

So I had my "introduction" yesterday and the HR lady posed a good question.

"What do you want to do with your life? What are your plans?"
I look up, having not expected that after just being hired.

"UUMM I am not sure"

" I do not believe for one minute that you would be happy doing what you are doing as a career, Have you ever thought of going back to school?"

"I have but I have been procrastinating. I think one day I will then something comes up and I never commit to doing it."


This whole conversation has gotten me thinking. I have been "awarded" money so to speak because of my accident so I am going to take the leap and make plans to go back to school.

To do what you ask?

I HAVE NO IDEA *sigh*

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am proud of you..I think that is a great decision. I have promised myself that after this is all over I am going to reevaluate what I have going on and hopefully be able to go back to school. Hopefully.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010