Friday, April 14, 2006

Brandy has a new home!


I went to the Humane Society night out again last night and this guy fell in love with her. He called his wife who checked her out on line and she said YES!
I am so excited for her, I was tearing up saying goodbye.
she's got a new home (5 bedrooms) with a HUGE backyard and 1 kid to play with, I think the guy said his son was 7.
SO ITS PERFECT.
I have been thinking about her all day.
So far, so good though, the guy has not called to give her back yet.
Ha ha I made the husband come out too to see all the dogs and cats who need homes. I fell in love with this dog named Rocky I tried to convince the husband to get him, but with that look in his eyes and his explanation that its "not fair" to have a dog in an apartment.
I agreed.
We so need to buy a house!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Im so happy about Brandy..that is one pretty dog!

I agree you totally need a house because EVERYONE needs a little puppy love!

astrocoz said...

I'm so glad! Yay, Brandy!

Yeah, you really do need to have a house for any kind of dog that is over 20 lbs, otherwise they can't get their energy out.

bornfool said...

That dog is a beauty. Excuse me for sounding like Steve Irwin.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010