Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OH KILLER PANTY HOSE HOW I LOATH YOU!!

WTF!
Ok so I have never really been a really big "lady" sure I know how to get done up but I have never really been a big PANTY HOSE WEARER..
So I have a bunch of really cute skirts that are work appropriate but the classy girl in me says "You should really wear panty hose with that"
So I buy panty hose (yes that's right I DO NOT OWN PANTY HOSE)
Fast forward to this morning 5 minutes ago.
So my mom always taught me to do the feet thing first (you know what I mean roll up the feet before you launch your hoof into it)
So one foot in..Success
two feet in success.
So now you understand that they are up to my knees at this point
HOW THE FUCK TO I WRIGGLE MY BIG ASS INTO THESE THINGS???
(but I soon learn that the "style" when tight ass jeans that you need to lay down and jump up and down to get into will come in handy)
I am wriggling like crazy and every time I hear a "zip"
Its soon followed with a "AH FUCK"
ARE THEY SERIOUS!! HOW THE HELL SOMEONE DOES THIS EVERYDAY IS BEYOND ME.
So I have lost the battle of the hose....
Bastards!

AT least I can play cops and robbers with the remnants when the hubby gets home
Thank goodness he was not here to witness this. I would never hear the end of it.

2 comments:

astrocoz said...

You did the panty dance, didn't you? I hate pantyhose too, but I feel guilty if I wear a skirt or dress without them. It sucks. What even sucks more is when you get one foot twisted backwards and then you pull them up and there is this tight twist thing around your leg.

Kelli said...

I personally have given up the hose battle. AD can wear and wash and wear and wash. Me..not so much. You pretty much better trash them as soon as they come off.

Im not a girly girl myself.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010