Saturday, April 15, 2006

My list of stuff to do today


1. Get a hair cut! Its so getting out of control and putting it up everyday is getting old.

2. Go shopping. (I only bought a new purse yesterday)

3. Go to bingo. (I need to visit the old lady to make sure she's doing ok)

4. Win at bingo.

5. Plan a luxurious vacation with my winnings.

My brother in law's "girlfriend" (they met online and have been long distant dating) from IOWA flew in yesterday to visit him and we were all supposed to go out to a comedy club tonight, but it seems that's not going to happen.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What? He has a girlfriend?? *Sniff Sniff*

Good luck w/ the haircut and the bingo. Sometimes we used to go visit AD's nanny and she always wanted to go play bingo..(hmm..seeing a future funny post in my blog future)

Win lots of money so you can get the big house and gets lots of little Rickeys and Rockys runnin around. :)

KB said...

So I'm thinking that their actual meeting was in agreement and that's why the show didn't take place!!!

It still makes me laugh to think of you sitting at Bingo. I used to go with my mom. She would spread something like 100 sheets out in front of her and could still keep her eye on my cards.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010