Friday, April 21, 2006

What do you do with no cable??


Its strange actually how involved we are with the television?
Our cable was turned off 2 days ago do to the move, it was a clean break with our billing cycle and we both figured a few days without TV would not be a big deal (the truth is we never thought they would turn it off THAT DAY, for instance in Canada if you cancel your cable it runs for a month before its turned off)
Anyways no cable.
It was really quite coming home. It felt a lot calmer and I actually had time for myself.
It was nice.
I know and understand why Oprah says not to have a TV in the bedroom (as If I listen to Oprah)
But even the hubby agreed it was kinda nice.

Ha ha, And what do you do when you have no TV to entertain you??

lol

3 comments:

Battlerocker said...

You and the hubby alone in the bedroom...do you really need the suggestion? :)

Anonymous said...

cook. Since we've been living sans cable ( about 2 months now), we get so much more done between 5pm and 8pm. Like real meals and some cleaning. I love all the extra time.

astrocoz said...

I know it sounds weird, but we have cable and have the TV on 24 hours, but the last time I actually watched it was Monday night. Its weird, the TV is always on, someone is always watching it, but I hardly partake in it.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010