Friday, April 21, 2006

I have Road Rage.


I am sure of it now. I used to think it was impatient but now I know for sure its road rage.
Things I observed on the highway home last night where it took me 40 minutes to drive 4 miles. I HATE CALIFORNIA for that. I also HATE the 60-215 interchange it is this STUPIDEST IDEA IN ENGINEERING HISTORY (I am working on a map to show you just how Stupid this interchange is..
It frustrates me so much I can not even describe it
So lady in front of me tending to her baby behind her NOT EVEN LOOKING AT THE ROAD! She's swerving in and out and almost cause 3 wrecks yet she still tends to the baby??
The mini van who has 3 small children climbing around the car. UNRESTRAINED! It would take one of the big rigs going only 5 miles an hour to hurdle those babies through the windows!!!

AND WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SLAM ON YOUR BREAKS WHEN YOU HAVE 5 CAR LENGTHS IN FRONT OF YOU?

WHY DO YOU RACE FOR ONE CAR LENGTH? IS YOUR LIFE THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO BE AN ASS AND RACE TO GET ONLY ONE CAR LENGTH AHEAD THEN SLAM ON YOUR BREAKS?

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LETTING THE BIG RIGS IN? THEY ARE ALOUD TO NEED TO GET SOME WHERE TOO, TAKE 1/2 A SECOND AND LET ONE IN AND GIVE SOMEONE A BREAK!

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE, NOT EVERYONE IS ABLE TO MULTITASK WE ARE ON THE HIGHWAY, PHONE CALLS CAN WAIT IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!

3 comments:

Battlerocker said...

Amen.

astrocoz said...

Story of my life...now I have to deal with that, without my favorite morning show. Clear Channel sucks!

I feel your pain.

coffeygirlb said...

Totally, the cell phone thing is way out of control. I mean is it that important that you be on the phone with your friends 24/7. Get over yourselves. Ugh, young girls piss me off. I am SOO not geting my kids cells until they are 16 abd driving and then they will be pre-paid and only for emergencies.
Rawr!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010