Sunday, March 05, 2006

Uneventful Weekend


So Friday the hubby and I stayed home and watched movies. It was fun I love date nights. We started to watch the stupidest movie ever... The Date Movie? It was so dumb we could not even get through the whole movie.
Saturday I went to Bingo, I had one free pass left so I figured that before I go back to work I would really woop it up.lol I am a loser I know. It was fun and yet again I never won.
But that's the way it goes.

Oh and I can not start work on Monday cause the dumb asses at the clinic I went to for my drug testing and physical forgot to fax the office the last page. So now I have to wait till Monday to see the results and find out when I start. (I hope I pass the drug screen....lol) As if they are going to have a look and find out I am addicted to Vicodin....Serious though I have not taken that shit in over a month.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010