Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I need a vacation


Ha ha, I was off work for a whole year and I have been back 2 days and I feel like I need a vacation. But serious though its so good to be back its just hard to get adjusted. Getting up is not so bad its just staying up all day. I should have weaned myself off the naps and sleep ins. And I am going through some serious blog withdrawal. I have not been able to keep up with my infinite amount of blogs I read nor been able to update mines as much as I want. Oh well I will get into the swing of things soon.

The hubby's graduation is tonight. I am so excited. 4 longs years and he finally gets his diploma. I am so proud of that man. I am a little sad that his mom and brother will not be able to make it, but you know me I will be standing on my chair screaming and clapping like a mad man when he walks across the stage.
l

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010