Saturday, March 25, 2006

Random Stuff

1. If you had to be on a Reality TV show, which one would it be? The Amazing Race, I would say the Real World but I would have issues and have to beat people.

2. Have you ever eaten a Tequila worm? Yes a few times actually, the smell of tequila still makes me gag!!

3. Which TV or movie character do you relate to most? The girl from the Notebook

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A mother.

5. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes I did one time. Then I got arrested with my friend who got caught stealing (I never took anything) but they arrested me saying I was with her so I was guilty buy association all charges were dropped I was 15.

6. What fashion trend or article of clothing would you like to see make a
come-back? Doc martins and pinned jeans.. lol as if. I love the old 3/4 length dresses from the 60's.

7. If it were free and didn't cause any pain, which surgery would you chose to
have: I would get my thighs done. My boobs are already too big, maybe have them reduced and lifted to a perfect C cup.

8. If you had $1,000 to donate, which charity would you chose? Abused children.

9. What three words would you chose to describe yourself? Crazy, fun and outgoing (oh and modest too)

10. If you had to eat one of the following, which would it be? Cow eyeballs or
Fried Tarantula? The gag reflex would kick in and I would just barf at the thought. Eww

11. Finish this sentence: I would be happier if I~~ Could be closer to my friends and family and see them when I want, but not give up where I am or have the life I have now...(not too much to ask?)

12. If you could be any animal for one day, which one would you be? A monkey so I could pee on people.

13. What is your favorite love song? Any of the ones that remind me of my hubby.

14. What is your favorite food and what is the maximum amount of it you could
eat without being sick? Fruit, until my tongue gets all bumpy and hurty from the
acid.

15. What was your worst paid job? Tim Hortons $5.40 hour. I was 13.



No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010