Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This post is for Shan

She's going crazy.
But I do not think you are crazy if you know you are going crazy.
cause crazy people do not know they are crazy.
She's certainly crazy!
lol.

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering you own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.
Saint Francis de Sales


I miss her.

My favorite things about Shan.

1)We peed on the same tree at camp.
2)She would laugh at me when I got spanked cause I peed the bed (in my defense you had to pee outside at camp and there were bears and ratcoons and I am still scared of them - oh and I was 5)
3)She knows all the shit about me and still loves me.
4) I know all the shit about her and I still love her.
5) We always have a great time together.
6) We make each other laugh.
7) We do not have to make excuses for our "other" family members.
8) She has big boobs too. (Mine are DD's Her's are F's) big boobs run in the family.
9) I tell her everything (even though sometimes she does not want to here it)
10) She's Just plain FABULOUS!*** She's the blond and I am super happy about the wonderful sweatshirt my grandma gave me for my birthday! lol***

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010