Friday, January 13, 2006

WHAT THE F$%k!!

So I was reading the insert that goes with my new meds. (I know your thinking "people actually read those?")
And What the f%*K!
Common uses: This medicine is used as an antidepressants to treat depression. It may also be used to treat chronic pain and other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Ok here's where the shit starts. I was prescribe this for chronic pain and help to sleep ( I only take it at night).
CAUTIONS: After you start using this medicine, several weeks may pass before you feel the full benefit.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: SIDE EFFECTS that may occur while taking this medicine include dry mouth, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, nausea, weakness, diarrhea, excess sweating, INSOMNIA, heartburn, unpleasant taste, weight gain, increased appetite especially for sweets.

Blah blah blah basically it takes months to work and it may cause INSOMNIA???? As well as make my life hell. I already have a problem with sweets and I would certainly not want to gain a bunch of weigh. Oh and the diarrhea and heartburn WHAT FUN!!
So I see how much fun this medication will be for me. I continued to read....
AND THEN THERE IS THIS
WARNING!!: ANTIDEPRESSANTS MEDICINES MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS. ESPECIALLY THOSE ADULTS AND CHILDREN WITH SEVERE DEPRESSION OR CERTAIN OTHER MENTAL OR MOOD DISORDERS.

So let me get this strait. If someone is depressed and you give them this antidepressants medicine then it could make them more depressed?
WHAT THE FUCK!
Pure comedy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tummy hurts...laughing....oh my god..make it stop. tee hee...

Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm right there in stitched too!!!!! I love the shit they put on warning labels... its too funny! Hehe, read this if you haven't already!

http://desperateguy.blogspot.com/2005/11/damn-no-drugs.html

too funny!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010