Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I worry too much

I worry about everything. I lay in bed worrying about everyone. I do not worry about what people think so much as I worry about people in general. Are they Ok, are they safe? Will they ever find love? Will they ever be happy? I think of random things all the time. I think about the world and how messed up it is. I worry about all the American soldiers that are in Iraq at this moment. Away from there friends and family fighting for their country. I worry about Craig wanting to be one of the soldiers. I worry about my family. I worry about my friends. I worry about kids growing up in this messed up world!
I think this is all being brought on by the meeting with the recruiter tomorrow, well actually later today.
A year is a long time to be away from my heart, my love, my soul.
Another sleepless night.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010