Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The State of the Union Address

All I have to say is
AAAAHHHHHH
Here is a briefing.

bullshit, bullshit, bullshit

Applause

Bullshit Bullshit Bullshit

Applause with standing ovation.

Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Applause with close up on Hillary Clinton

Bullshit Bullshit bullshit

Applause

Bullshit about government spending bullshit

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I watched the whole thing.
I almost vomited
In fact I think I will.
I wish I was there. I would love to stand up and say.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MR. PRESIDENT BLOOD SUCKING, WAR CRAZY, LITTLE MAN. HOW THE FUCK TO YOU PLAN TO DO ALL THIS????
Oh I understand. You PROPOSE to do all this so no one can find you accountable.

Now understand that I *hope* some of these promises are followed through with. But having being let down so many times before its easy to make promises and then people forget......
He claims Welfare has dropped? He claims kids have stopped doing drugs? He says Teen pregnancies are on the drop? He claims that abortions are declining?
I am not sure what bubble he lives in or where he gets his information but some how I think a lot of it is fluffed up for your viewing pleasure.

I am so sad at the state of the US. I am not saying I am having a pity party here, but because I have another perspective from another country I feel without a doubt that if the US does not change soon its going to get harder and harder to change.

If the US could change anything I would hope they would change the state of the medical system and health care system.
Canada has free healthcare. Ok yeah we pay more taxes but come on who would pay more taxes to have proper health care?

I HATE talking about politics!
Anyways I could ramble on but we all have opinions.
This is mine

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010