Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Insomnia Sucks Ass

Serious, since I am off the meds, actually I cracked and I had to take them last night to sleep cause of the pain, tonight I refuse to take them. A lot of good its doing me. I am wide awake. Strange I feel almost like I am having a secret affair writing my blog in the middle of the night. I should really be lying in bed trying to sleep but after 2 hours that bored me and there was no way I was going to be able to sleep. Last time I was blogging in the wee hours the hubby got up @ 4am to make sure I was Ok, he rolled over and I was not there so he worried about me. Yeah I know I got a good one.
I am blessed with the husband a saint would admire. Hell I do not know if I could have the strength he has to put up with my ass and all my issues.
Tempted to take the drugs.
No I am going to do some late night blog checking/reading, there are a few that I love to read its sort of a guilty pleasure. I love reading about other peoples live. Its fun because they never even have to know. (unless they check but still its a little bit of a secret)

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010