Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Shoes oh Shoes where are you?

I found the hottest pair of shoes last year. And when I say hot they are hot, actually in my circle they have been formally named "The Hot Shoes"
They are fantastic and pink and sexy as hell!!
They have been out on the town with different people, they even made it to a club in Hollywood, they've been on the Subway and a few other people have also worn them on jaunts around town, they have received many compliments and they even got me free drinks! ( it was at a gay club and she liked really girly girls).
Well here's the dilemma I am actually kicking myself in the ass as I write this. I found the brother to these shoes and I regret to say I DID NOT BUY THEM! So now the last few days (actually a week) I have been searching high and low for these shoes...
Sniff sniff..They were equally as hot but they were in black. I have even tried on look alike's to fill the void of the missing shoes but they do not look right. And they did not meet the "hot quotient that I was looking to fill"
AAHH I should have bought them
And it also leaves me to hope that maybe there are another pair just waiting to be found.
Oh size 6 (or 6 1/2 depending on the shoe) where are you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't search all over...just come to Caterpillar shoes...yeah....nice and funny blog.....

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010