Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Diets suck!

I hate diets. I love food too much to diet. But as it turns out "we" are on a diet. Not a really strict one but the hubby and me have concurred that we are not getting any smaller and its best to start one now. He's also training to get back into the military and I want to run at least a 1/2 marathon some time this year so healthy eating here we come. I write about this because I am home alone and I have ravaged the cupboards about 15 times now trying to find something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Its all gone.
All of it.
Only thing left is stuff that is good for me and a Caesar salad will not just do it for me.
Sniff sniff
Almost tempted to stroll over to the grocery store..
hum no I think I'll go to the gym. Maybe... We'll see....

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010