Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I went to the gym

I should know better than to have tried to go @ 6:30pm in January. Why you ask? Well anyone knows that about 75 million people make new years resolutions to lose weigh. What this means to all of us who like to go to the gym year round, is that January and the start of February are gym HELL. I should have known in the parking lot when I had to park 2 blocks away from the front doors. Which is fine I prefer to park in the back of the lot but when I went in the gym WAS PACKED!! There was not a free machine to be found and there were also lines started for the treadmills and elliptical trainers. I thought I could get on a bike.....no luck. All being used. And people standing around to jump on when someone was done. I was going to do a quick leg weight lifting session, but when I ventured to that location people were crammed in like sardines.
I opted to skip it for tonight. I will venture out again tomorrow during the day. At least some people have to work and I can get in a good workout.
I am going to dust off the Pilates DVD's and work out on the comfort of my bedroom floor.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010