Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I HATE being "that" person

You know that person that is arguing with the pharmacist while the line continues to grow behind you?
That person that is in shock that they have to pay full price because the insurance company changed there mind about the birth control you take and has decided that you now after 18 months have to pay full price. But just for your type of birth control.
The fuckers!
Really I did not argue I just "inquired" when it had changed when I was passed my prescription with a price tag of $45.00 instead of the $10 it has been for the last 18 months.
In the words of the husband "THE SHIT JUST KEEPS ON COMING!" And I hate to put it on a credit card not knowing whats going to happen in the next week or two.
I almost bought a cake to make and eat all by myself. But I knew I would have been caught when the hubby gets home and smells the baking in the air. Not that he would have cared but we are "trying" to eat better and he has school tonight so we will not have time to make it to the gym.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010