Thursday, January 12, 2006

Breaking up is hard to do!

Dear Friend,
I call you friend because you have been around for a long time. You have been a great "asset" to me and I enjoy your company. However I think you have worn out your welcome. At first we had no problems and I really can not pin point when all the problems started but lately you have been on my last nerve. You make it almost impossible for me to do anything without thinking of you. You may call it jealously because you get a lot of attention that can be considered good, and well the attention that I am not really sure about. I will be sad to see you go but I have had it with you.
This is an official break up. Please collect all you things and be gone. I know you are going to make this very hard for me to do. And you will be a PAIN. But its time.
Out with the old in with the small.
Goodbye ASS
PS. If on you way out you could talk to your friends Thunder, and Thighs you can take them with you because misery loves company. I have put a lot of thought into this so just try to fight me ( I know you will)
Goodbye Friends

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010