Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have a secret.

Now that I have you on the edge of your seat. (as if) No serious I have been pondering this for a while, there is something coming up in my life that I hope.....Well I don't even want to say.
I know I got you all worked up then no spill.
It's sort of like telling someone what you wished for when you blow out your birthday candles?
Anyways I am feeling the pressure on top of all the other shit going on in my life.
Thank God for my hubby. I would really be a mess without him.
He always says something that makes everything ok.
You should have seen his face when I told him I went to Wal-mart to pick up my prescription in my full feet PJ'S. (I really did not) But it was funny to say for the shock value.
SO EXCITED ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010