Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So the hubby comes home and....

He's not feeling so well....His work sent him to sick call to see what's wrong (everyone has been sick at his job since last week)and he now has picked up a cough. See one thing about this boy is HE NEVER GETS SICK! Someone-who-had-a-cold-2-weeks-ago-gets-outta-the-elevator-5-minutes
-before-I-get-in-and-I-get-sick.
Serious who wakes up today coughing?Sneezing?Sore throat?And lime green boggies?
Yep me! Without fail.
Also when he came home I am frantically searching through the millions of job postings, crying and worrying about to loose my mind and I dump all my woes into his lap and what does he do? He laughed at me. Yep. And asked me why I was all worked up about something I had no control over. (this is one of the reasons I love the man)
Still frantic I ask "What happens if we can not make a car payment?"
Hubby "Has it happened yet?"
Me "No, but I have never paid a bill late in my life!"
Hubby "Neither have I (then he looks into my eyes with that look, you know the one that makes all the worries go away?) You just have to have faith it will all work out"
Me "But"
Him "No buts, stop worrying!"
See I blame this all on my mom. Yeah she passed the worry jean onto me as a child. I worry about everything!!
So that's that. I get a job (soon I hope) and all will be worked out.
Sometimes I wish I could have a level head like him. I prefer to freak out and cry then look at stressful situations logically.
Opposites do attract. Could you imagine if we were both spaz cases?
So we went to the movies. (don't worry we had free passes and free popcorn and drinks)
We saw the sequel to Underworld.
It was good. Funny thing was we had free passes to get into the show but there was a door wedged open in the theater and is was super windy out and the door was hissing, so after my hubby and I attempted to close the door ourselves to no avail he went in search of the manager to advise of the situation, 2 managers came back to try to close the door, but it was off center. SOOO the manager announces to the theater that the door is beyond her control and we all get free passes to come back due to the inconvenience of the hissing door. WEEHOO free to get in and we score another free movie. Cool.
Ok not all of the story. See there were 12 movies playing, and only one that would not permit us to use our free passes. You guessed it. We were not supposed to go see Underworld but that's the only one we wanted to see soooo we bought tickets to another movie and went to see the one we wanted to see.
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
We really did feel bad about it. Sneaking into a movie we were not supposed to see and then scoring free passes from that movie.
Its not like we snuck in or anything. We TECHNICALLY PAID TO GET IN.
Whatever, I do not need to justify myself to my blog.
Lol I am such a loser.

1 comment:

coffeygirlb said...

You're a mighty worried lass right now. I to am a worrier but I always try to tell myself that worry is fruitless. I don't know if you are religious or not but I really beleive that when you accept that you are not in control, then you will feel so much freeer. Ihope you find a job. What do you want to do?

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010