Monday, January 23, 2006

100 Things you may or may not know about me

1. I am Canadian
2. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
3. I love kids.
4. I love old people.
5. I believe in pre-marital sex.
6. I am scared to death of dogs. ( I was attacked when I was young) But I am getting better. I really love dogs and I can not wait to have my own.
7. There are 5 kids in my family. 3 brothers and a sister
8. 2 of my brothers are firefighters
9. My baby sister wants to work with the mentally challenge and children with autism.
10. I did 13 years of ballet.
11. I trained 2 years (summers only) with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
12. I can still hold my leg up over my head while standing on the other.
13. I can still do the splits.
14. I wish I could sing (I really can't)
15. I convinced a few people to get piercing that they maybe never would have gotten.
16. I have 3 tattoos.
17. I did 9 years of competitive gymnastics.
18. My favorite color is purple.
19. I love shoes!
20. And purses
21. I was a brownie, a girl guide, and a pathfinder.
22. I have been to Nova Scotia, Hawaii, Dominican republic, Mexico, all over the States.
23. My dream destinations are everywhere else. Especially Fiji, Turks and Caicos, Australia, Italy, Greece, Paris and anywhere else a plane will take me.
24. I understand French (I speak some if I have to)
25. My Hubby is my best friend.
26. I have puked about 1 million times in my life already.
27. I spent 179 days in the hospital when I was 15.
28. I am scared to death of needles.
29. I faint at the site of blood. ( but I donate it anyways)
30. I think volunteering is a reflection of your character.
31. I have only given 2 people the finger in my life (they deserved it)
32. I have never smoked.
33. I have done drugs. (nothing really hardcore)
34. I collect Christmas ordiments ( they have to mean something to me though I collect them when we travel)
35. I got straight A's in high school.
36. I have been arrested, fingerprints, handcuffs and everything. (it was not my fault and all charges were dropped, I was 15)
37. I tend to dance on bars when I drink.
38. I may have fallen off one too.
39.. My favorite drink is Malibu and Pineapple.
40. I have had sex with a women.
41. I would try anything at least once.
42. Complete strangers have seen my poop.
43. My grandpa lived with me till I was 13.
44. My best friend when I was 9 was an 80 year old women who lived down the street
45. I was able to ski by the time I was 6 ( my best friends dad owned a ski hill)
46. My mom is afraid of the water ( I think this is why I did all the classes to be a lifeguard)
47. I want to swim with sharks.
48. I believe that " A man can change his stars"
49. I think life is what you make it.
50. I think life is not fair sometimes.
51. I believe everything happens for a reason no matter how bad it gets.
52. I am thankfully that I was able to be there with my grandfather when he passed. The last thing he said to all of us moments before died was "Let me go, I have had a good life"
53. I hope in my last moments that I will have that wisdom and strength.
54. My favorite childhood memories are sitting with my grandpa on his bed (his room was next to mine) and listening to stories about the war, the depression, and what it was like to grow up in his time.
55. I have had my nose broken 3 times.
56. My mom used to spank us with a leather belt ( I only got it 1 time, it was enough)
57. I am grateful to have a big family, no matter how bad "the shit gets" we always stick together.
58. Somehow things always work out.
59. I am not ticklish.
60. I used to make people wear socks in my pool. (feet really grossed me out) I got over it.
61. The first 6 months of marriage are the worst.
62. I have no kids (yet)
63. I am the self professed QUEEN of care packages!
64. I live 2873.6 miles away from all my friends and family.
65. I am a picture "whore" I love to take pictures of everyone.
66. I love to scrapbook.
67. I have dressed up as a clown and COSMO (cosmic adventures) to entertain kids.
68. I am allergic to hot dogs and Bologna
69. I believe in looking for the good in any situation (even if it sucks)
70. My first car was blue and it was labeled " Le Blue Penus"
71. I do not drink coffee or soda (pop for you Canadians reading this)
72. I am a sweets freak and I love candy!
73. When I was 5 and you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, everyone around me wanted to be ballerinas and firefighters I wanted to be a mother.
74. I love all types of music with exception to country, I can handle it but you will not find it on my MP3 player.
75. I love to play blackjack (not a big gambler but I can hold my own)
76. Bingo is fun too
77. I trust everyone till they give me a reason not to.
78. I have been blessed with a great group of "girlfriends" I think of them all the time.
79. My favorite asset about a man? His eyes, his hands, and the way he smells.
80. I have an obsession with MAC cosmetics. I love the stuff!! And I have swayed a few friends and family to love it too. My makeup bag is about $4000. Worth of the stuff. And that's just the stuff I use daily. Its bad I know.
81. My favorite shows are CSI, Greys Anatomy, Desperate housewives and now American Idol.
82. I hate diets.
83. I believe you should love with all of your heart. Even if it hurts.
84. I sing out loud in my car.
85. People ask me if my boobies are real. They are.
86. I dislike people who are fake.
87. I like to say what I am thinking. The good the bad the ugly. This has lead to many debates.
88. I think you should be able to laugh at yourself. (I do all the time)
89. I think pregnant women are sssoooo beautiful.
90. I love sleep ins.
91. I like to go to the gym. Serious though I enjoy staying/getting in shape.
92. I have a woobie. (baby blanket)
93. I have full feet PJ's.
94. I would love to be a photographer.
95. I have done nudes.
96. I love date nights. (my husband and I have promised each other we would always have date nights, we go on "dates" about once a week)
97. I believe you should never go to bed angry.
98. I have never (except for now) had only one job. I am a workaholic.
99. I love to laugh.
100. I am passionate about life and love.

5 comments:

marrie said...

My first car was gray and it was named "Dr. Jesus" (pronounced the spanish way like "hay-sus")
I had nude photo's taken of myself when I was pregnant with my son and they are on display on my livingroom wall. Not the ones that are more graphic, but the ones where I'm covering up with my arms.
I really like your list!

Kev said...

Canadian? Awesome!

I like how you through in the "pop" just for us!

B.D. said...

Ok, first of all, you have had sex with a woman...and I love you...because I had sex with a woman too...so it's like we could be relatives...hahahha. TheProspect and I named my car the "Fat Mobile" even though we're not really fat we just like to think we are because we're fucking huge.

Kelli said...

I cant believe I have never read your 100 things before..now I better go read your second hundred..

Virginia Belle said...

#42 is my favorite. i would love to hear the poop story.

on second thought, i will pass.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010