Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Starting to pack

Some may think this is an easy thing. For most it would be, throw in an outfit or two a pair of shoes and your off. No not me. Now don't get me wrong I am by no means high maintenece but its hard for me to pack light. The last time I went home I took 12 pairs of shoes and I was there only 11 days. This is me though. Like a good girl guide/girl scout you have to be prepared. And also I am visiting Harriette and for those of you who know her, well lets just put it this way... I NEED TO BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING. Because anything is usually what happens. I am thinking ahead this time though and I am going to pack a dress fit for a wedding. Not cause I was invited but knowing anything can happen I may even end up crashing the wedding. I LOVE WEDDINGS and if I show up prepared....lol... I need more social interaction with people other than the mother in law and spouse.
So far 4 pairs of shoes packed. (I am only going one day)
I'm hopeless and yes all the makeup is going too. Well all that fits in the case, I doubt I will need the bright yellow or orange....but then again..

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010