Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dreading tomorrow

Football Sundays are days I get to go gamble. I had a good time. Of coarse I did not win anything but it was fun anyways.
Carolina Won I was happy (that's my mans team)
tomorrow I get to let some doctor inject needles into my spine.
A few of you may know how bad I hate needles and they seem to hate me too.
2 in my neck
2 in my spine.
Lots of fun
Still dealing with the friggin side effects of the Little Green Monster. Seem I can not get enough fluids into my system, the best way to describe it would be like when you are eating saltine crackers. You know they make you mouth all dry and its hard to swallow and you need fluids to get them down.
Feels like I am walking around with a pack of crackers in my mouth.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010