Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I could never be a millionaire

I would be broke. lol. Serious, I would have so many shoes and purses it would be sick, actually its pretty sick already but it would be way worse. And I would have that closet from Clueless that puts together outfits for you.
I need to clean out the closet, its a walk in closet and its so stuffed full with stuff. Some of it I will probably never wear again (from the club days) I have this awesome backless hooded dress that I wore once and paid $200 for it. Way back in the Atomic days.
I am really home sick. I need to go home and visit soon. I miss everyone so much. I can not believe how big Brody and Hailey have gotten(Sals babies) and when I talked to my mom the other day she seems old. I know that sounds weird but she seems old to me now. Maybe its the situation of being 3000 miles away but its strange. And my baby sister got a promise ring from her boyfriend?? What she's 18! Well I am one to talk about that, she's happy so I am happy, they have been dating over a year now so I guess they are right on track. She graduates in June so I hope to be home for that at least. We will have to see how all this court and injury stuff works out. I just want them to hurry up and fix me already its been 10 months!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi K,
Big News, Greg proposed on Christmas Day and we are engaged!! : ) No plans yet..I'll keep you informed..possible vegas???!!! Venezuela has great weather by the way, but I wouldn't recommend anyone travelling there.. Happy New Year, Laurie

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010