Monday, January 23, 2006

And the stress starts.


Ok I was hurt at work March 11th, 2005.
They finally told me 2 weeks ago what was wrong. (for 10 months I was told it was a pulled muscle. Turns out it was 3 torn ligaments, and I may need to have vertebrae fused in my neck and a bunch of other things)
Bad News-
Today I called the Lawyer. Turns out workmans comp stops as soon as they get the final report.
Then they stop paying me because I fall into a class that I am "permenatly disabled" and they pay 1/4 of what I was getting (my full pay)
So now how do I pay the car payments and rent?
Really do I pull the money out of my ass?
Oh and the company I worked for stops my benefits and to continue them I need to pay $294.00 a month WHAT??? Are you serious??? They notify me 2 weeks before my benefits end. So I better hope I do not get sick till I get a new job.
Spent the day looking for a job, I HATE JOB SEARCHING!!!.
And when I thought things could not get worse.
HELLO he comes my PERIOD! AND THE LOVELY PMS THAT GOES WITH IT!
Good news- my hubby will be home soon so I can cry in his big arms and he will tell me everything will be ok.

1 comment:

coffeygirlb said...

Uck. I HATE job-searching. Good-luck babe. Sounds like your being hit hard all at once. Heres a hug

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010