Friday, January 06, 2006

Blood work from hell

Continued from This Can only happen in America.
So I go down for blood work. I have a little problem with needles and I pass out at the site of blood, even my own blood. But for some reason this never happens in emergencies?
Anyways I tell the nurse that I have really small veins and she's going to have to use the baby butterfly needle to get blood.
She laughs and says "Honey I have been doing this for longer than you have been alive I can get a vein no matter what"
Then she pulls out the biggest needle I have ever seen and starts to dig in my arm, and dig, then she laughs out loud again "Oh you really do have tiny veins I am going to have to use the needle we use on infants"
YOU BITCH! I TOLD YOU THAT TO BEGIN WITH!!!
Now my arm looks like I am a heroin addict!!
Oh and you know those sharps containers in the doctors office? They are under lock and key here. Weird do people actually steal used needles?

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010