Thursday, January 05, 2006

A weird phone call

Actually it was not really weird it was really interesting. C went to school tonight and the recruiter called so I go to talk to him and ask him all the questions I wanted to. We have a meeting next week to discuss when or if C will be re-enlisting or not. Sort of scary stuff for me. But I am not going to get all upset until it happens, I know it will eventually he only has 2 more months of school left and he's made it very clear its something he wants to do so we will see how this goes, I am not happy about it but if its something he needs to do for himself then I will stand by my man (sounds so cheesy). Its scary him talking about wanting to go to Iraq and everything. Gezz would I be lonely without him for a year.

This is one of my favorite pics of him in the Army. He looks so tough

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010