Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Reasons I love my Husband- Part 1


Because its Valentines Day this was a good day to post the first even installment of the Reasons I love my husband.

1. That even though there was no way possible to keep the puppy he feverishly searched the internet for ideas of where to get her shots, where to have her groomed, where to get the best pet supplies and food, even researching the best dog food for a little puppy and when the realization came to us both ( it was 4:30 am and the puppy had just startled us awake for the 10th time that night and was licking and kicking) that we could not keep the puppy, he held me kissed my forehead and said "At least we are not sending her to the pound, you can at least visit and take her on walks whenever you want, (He holds my head up looks in my eyes) AND I PROMISE AS SOON AS WE BUY OUR HOUSE YOU CAN HAVE ANY PUPPY YOU WANT"

2. No matter how my body changes good or bad I still catch him stealing glances and me.

3. He always kisses me when he comes home or when he is leaving and he also tells me he loves me at least 3 times a day.

4. When Oprahs show comes on about Sexless marriages he turns to me coyly with a little wink and says "Well we had better make sure OUR marriage is not sexless" and chases me into the bedroom screaming and wrestling me down to the bed, where he (after I am pinned) looks at me and tells me "I love you so much"

5. The way he smells.

6. His hands.

7. The way he kisses me and takes care of me when I am sick (and I happen to be sick or hurting a lot lately.)

8. That if my insomnia is bad he will wake up at the wee hours of the morning and because I am still not in bed he will check to see if I am ok.

9. For better or worse he is always optimistic about everything even if I am freaking out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats soo beautiful...god bless you and your hubby :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010