Sunday, February 05, 2006

My fun weekend


I went out twice this weekend which is a record breaker since I have been in California.
Saturday night the hubby and I met up with the brother in law and his new girlfriend for dinner. It was nice, mother in law and her boyfriend also joined us. Turns out BIL girlfriend is from Iowa and was only down for 4 days and this is the first time we all got to met her. He's been out to Iowa 2 times now so it was nice to finally put a name to the face. He's smitten and I think they will be married by the summer. If not married I think they will at least be engaged. This is the first time I have seen him with a girlfriend so it was kidda entertaining.
The food was FANTASTIC and so were the drinks we went to The Elephant Bar it's a really nice place very safari like. The hubby drove so I got to drink 3 drinks and I was 2 sheets to the wind. It was fun.
Superbowl Sunday we went to a friends house for a superbowl party. The hubbies night to drink so we took my car. There were a few people there and I got coerced into playing this game called Apples and Apples, its a funny game if you ever get a chance to play it I would recommend it. It would have been better if it was a drinking game.
The hubby got drunk and I drove like a bat outta hell to get home so we would not miss Grey's Anatomy.

We missed it.

They failed to mention that it would not be on at the regular scheduled time.
I hope they re-run it next week.
It was nice to socialize again. Its almost like I forgot.
But nope I still have it......(and I am modest too)

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010