Monday, February 20, 2006

"Love" In the Animal sense of it-Stupid facts


Porcupines in order to make love, have to put down their spikes. They must lay down their only defense against the world in order to make a connection.

What if love is about the willingness to expose yourself and expose your everything with the chance you can be hurt? You leave it all to fate and trust it will all work out?

Penguins prefer to be `married', but they suffer long separations due to their migratory habits. When reunited, a pair will stand breast to breast, heads thrown back, singing loudly, with outstretched flippers trembling. Two weeks after a pair is formed, their union is consummated. Neither penguin will mate again that year. Actually, the Adelie penguins are known to mate for life.

Monogamy in the animal world? Its beautiful. Penguins have it all figured out. The way they great each other after being away for a long while is VERY similar to situations I have acted out and seen acted out in airports, train stations, bus stations all around the world.

WHITE-FRONTED PARROTS-These birds, native to Mexico and and Central America, are believed to be the only species besides humans to kiss. Before actually mating, male and female will lock their beaks and gently flick their tongues together. If kissing is satisfying for both parties, the male boldly takes the next step, by regurgitating his food for his girlfriend, to show his love. White-fronted parrots also share parenting, unlike many other species. When the female lays her one egg, both parents take turns incubating it. When the baby hatches, the couple feed and care for their offspring together.


How cute. I am not sure about the regurgitation however I am sure its a real "turn on" for the ladies. (the birds I mean) I think its amazing that both the male and female take care of the babies.

LYNX SPIDERS-When a male lynx spider feels the urge, he will capture his beauty in his web and wrap her in silk. Offering her this elegant meal (the silken web) is his way of wooing. When the mood is right, the female, distracted by her feast, will allow her suitor to mount her and begin mating. Oblivious, she ignores him and enjoys her supper.
(sorry no pick just looking at them on line gives me the creeps!! And they are one ugly ass spider!)
Does this draw a resemblance to anything we do? Dinner offering lol. If she's "satisfied" she allows him to mate with her??
Spiders EWWW I thought the resemblance to humans was uncanny


Ok really what else can I post about @ 3 am in the morning with insomnia attached to me like I had beat it to death and stole its dog?
Sounded funnier in my head
HOLY SHIT! Did you know MTV shows music videos this late at night? Serious I have just seen 3 in a row with no interuption of reality TV or Room Raiders!! (true story my friend works for FOX who actually films Room Raiders and she is required to watch EVERY episod to screen it for foul language, as well as NEXT. Serious she's the "bleep" girl)
I would shoot myself if I had to watch that crap ALL DAY!!

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010