Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Babies any one?

So this friend of mine called the other day and she had a doctors appointment it turns out her husband was out of town so I offered to meet up with her so she would not have to be alone.
Yeah I arrive at what I thought would be a doctors office and it turned out to be a hospital
*** a little back story, not only do I hate doctors but I am deathly afraid of hospitals, Lets just say I have spent way too much time in hospitals and when I even get into proximity of one I become really nervous and nauseas****
Ok where was I? Oh we arrive
in separate cars at the Big Scary Hospital and go in, the smells start to make me sick and my hands start to shake, I put that to the back of my mind and try to remember why we are here. Not for me. We check in and proceed to the waiting room in the OBGYN.
I LOVE WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT. Not in a sick gross way but I think pregnant women are so beautiful, there were SO many!! Some with little bumps some with HUGE bumps one girl looked like she could go into labor any minute.
And today is a proud day that I did not even puke, there were a few minutes that I almost did and made sure I knew where the bathroom was in case, but I did good.

Oh and if he biological clock was not ticking before going there today it certainly is now! I was like a kid in a candy store peaking at all the babies coming in for check ups, playing peek-a-boo with the baby in the chair beside me...
Babies are so cute!!

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010