Sunday, February 19, 2006

GREY'S ANATOMY!!!




OMG!! And the caps is to emphasis how much I LOVE the show. See last week was a carry on from the week before THAT WAS FANTASTIC!! I love this show. If you have not seen it yet I would HIGHLY recommend you start to watch it.
GO GEORGE GO!!!
She's going to break his heart we all know this and the red head bitch will move away with the scorn lover because lets face it the marriage is over because of her bitchy whoring around ways...

(and for all those adoring fans... Yes I found a picture that did not have the cheating scanky wife I LOVE IT!)

Anyways I am hooked its addicting. Its weird as I re-read what I wrote it sounds like I am talking about a soap opera....Its not. Just a show with GREAT writers!

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010