Sunday, February 12, 2006

It has come to my attention that I have a big ass


This is how I feel. I posted this so you could grasp the magnitude of my ass issues. I need to get back to the gym. I know I say that once in a while but it is time. When I can feel how big my ass is, its time.
My goal for this year was to run a 1/2 marathon, its something I always wanted to do and I could have if I had kept up my conditioning ( I used to run cross country in high school but that was a long time ago) but with my back being so messed up the doctor said I should take it easy...
Getting back into shape sounds like fun (sort of like getting a pap smear sort of fun)
Serious though I need to do it. And hey the better shape I am in the more I can eat what ever I want. I always say I could never diet, I love food too much and I worry that if I am taken from this world tomorrow I want to know I ate and enjoyed the dessert I had with dinner. (this is how my ass got so big)
Tomorrow is a new day.

2 comments:

Somebody's son said...

Big asses are attractive...to me at least...and most of the black men in America.

coffeygirlb said...

Well good luck darlin. I've really
honestly tried running but it hurts dammit. I need to get my ass in shape too. Uhhhhhhh

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010