Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I am headed out for a walk



So bored at home. Yesterday I went shopping to avert going to the gym. After 2 hours of being on my feet my back was killing me. I think I will be less aggressive with myself today and just go for a walk, after being on my feet for 2 hours there was no way I could get comfortable without pain when it was time for bed. You know what my hubby says when I get into bed with him now at 11pm. "Why are you bothering you know you are going to get out of bed in like 5 minutes anyways". He's right though, I lay there and try to sleep but my eyes are wide open and my mind is going a million miles a minute.
I did not finally get to sleep last night till about 5am, after fighting with the husband who can fall asleep standing up and because I am such a light sleeper (when I sleep) he gets loud in his sleep and it always wakes me up which makes sleeping even harder.
He suggested separate beds
My response?
"No WAY!" I would sleep less if I did not have him right next to me. And besides I did not get married to sleep in separate beds. And he gives off so much heat when I sleep that my body automatically trys to get closer to him when he sleeps. Sometimes I can fall asleep listening to him breath.
I think I am going to go to my mother-in-laws and take her new puppy for a walk. The poor thing is left in a pen outside all day and never gets to go for a walk.

2 comments:

coffeygirlb said...

My husband is a hot sleeper as well. Isn't it great. But he always mumbles and shoves me away. He's dosn't know he's doing it but I always make him feel bad about it in the morning. I'm a bitch I know cause he's wonferful.

coffeygirlb said...

You're so cute!!.:) Thanks for the replacement message.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010