Friday, July 21, 2006

Where there is a will there is a way


So apparently I can not just "will" the pounds I away.
I have been trying hard and its just not happening.
So desperate times call for desperate measures and I may just have to use the dreaded/hated/foul "d" word. Its sucks ass but it has to happen.
YUCKY but with going to the gym 4 days a week and the weight not dropping like it should be something tells me the chocolate cookies and pizza I had today are working against me.
Shit. I liked my cookies for breakfast.
But I plan to shop for a KILLER dress for the anniversary and maybe some sexy lingerie to prance around in on our week vacation so right now unless I want to be wearing a moo moo (and I have yet to see a sexy one lol) I need to step it up.
I want him to remember why he married me and hell if I am going to be hanging out by the pool I would hate to scare away the children.

1 comment:

Battlerocker said...

I am sure it is not as bad as you think, and I am sure he already remembers why he married you. But I sympathize, as I have been in the same struggle for a while. Good luck with the not-a-D. :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010