Monday, July 03, 2006

To avoid scratching my face off I MUST BLOG

I still have not have been to the hospital.
Why?
4 reasons

1. I am afraid of hospitals. Serious I have spent SO much time in hospitals that when I walk towards one I have anxiety attacks and feel sick {{{drama}}} I know but I am serious, shit I faint (and the husband can contest to this) at the sight of blood and for some reason they always want it...

2. My health insurance (which conveintley kicked in on Saturday what are the chances that I would get MEASLES) they did not work weekends so I do not have my insurance number and there was NO WAY I was going to the hospital to deal with not having my card only to find out from one of my friends at work (ha ha funny how that looks plural lets face it there is only one person at work that I REALLY like and we talk about everything) but she told me the CO-pay is insane if I go to the ER and its best to wait and see whoever my family doctor is.

3. I was hoping it would go away (why I would think this when its getting worse) I have no idea how this idea got into my head. I thought just taking the benadryl it would clear up or at least get better and then I would not NEED to go to the doctor.

4. I know they are going to try to pawn it off saying I am allergic to something which clearly is not the case seeing how if it was allergy related I would not be scratching my face off 4 days after the rash/bumps appeared.

Oh and when I called my manager today to tell him I was not coming in he laughed at me. I offered to come in to show him my condition (because I figured its convient that someone would call in sick the day before a holiday) and he laughed. I offered to email him pictures and he laughed at that too. He just told me to keep him posted then wondered out loud if he had had his own shots.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I feel so bad for you...

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010