Monday, July 17, 2006

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE RED CROSS

Lets not even say how pissed I am about the situation. I never went out and I called then like crazy.
But I am not sure why I am surprised really this has happened before when we were being sent out after hurricane Katrina they actually told us the day before we left.
But thatÂ’s what happens in a disaster but at least she could have done was returned any of my 9 phone messages. And whet pisses me off most is that SHE CALLED ME FIRST to make sure I was ready to go then told me she would call and keep me posted.
Oh well.
Other than this little hiccup I had a good weekend. We went out for family dinner on Saturday with the MIL and BIL and hubby. Then I got to spend some time with the MIL which is nice I do not get to spend as much time with her now that we live so far away from each other.

No comments:

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010