Monday, July 17, 2006

Its a good day!

1. My BIG boss walked passed me stopped and said "You're losing weight you look great!" and walked away.

2. The GOOD/BIG NEWS!!

3. My calves do not hurt half as bad as they did this morning and I can walk now without the limp.

4. I look forward to giving my notice. Although I do LOVE my job I think its partly because I know there is an end to this madness. You know me I come in like a world wind cause shit, ruffle feathers, get asses fired then I leave. Life is sweet.

5. I get to home and kiss my VERY excited husband and you know what happens when he's all excited…lol

6. I swallowed ANOTHER tongue ring. I swear if I ever get another x-ray they are going to think I am nuts. And I think its funny so I make myself laugh at what a fool I am.

7. I am so excited about a care package that I mailed to my babies (well not my babies Sals babies but mine none the less)

8. I have no problems leaving work and not thinking about it. This is the first time EVER that I have ever in my life been able to let go like that. Its surprises me sometimes, But it also feels wicked!!! (ha ha yes I did use the word wicked)

2 comments:

Battlerocker said...

You definately have me cirious...

Kelli said...

Whoo hoo for the good news! I am so excited for you guys! :)

And yeah..Im glad you get to leave this job..there is too much drama there.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010