Saturday, July 22, 2006

Only in Hollywood

This billboard was actually on the news and all over the radio.
The angry wife took it out on one of the busiest streets in West Hollywood.
Creative huh?
What I think is hilarious is that it was covered for 2 days on the radio and in the news.
As if there are not better things to be talking about.
I like it though.
I think me and Emily would be friends, she's really my kinda girl, and she's got balls.
Funny Huh?
Oh and I did a little research and she has a blog, it has not been there very long and its had over 80,000 hits this month but its worth a giggle.
Read it here

5 comments:

j.sterling said...

i think it's TOTALLY fake. some kind of marketing scam because she doesn't seem mad enough and the video is BEYOND fake

Jonathan said...

I saw where there is one in NYC as well. Same sign, same message. Does make you wonder. I dont know, I think there would be better ways of her getting even other than a billboard and a blog. It certainly is different and entertaining though, hehe

Random Musings said...

I agree its probably fake but how entertaining.
Lol

m/p said...

this is marketing for a new show.

very creative and hilarious.

i pity all the stevens out there.

~ Amanda X&O said...

Wonder if it's real, and if it is, good for her.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010