Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have NO shame


So last night I got home and I was not feeling well. Well technically I was feeling fine it was just my belly that hurt.. Ha ha you all know where I am going with this.
So I went to the gym in hopes that "I could work it out"
It did not work so after my workout I shower and tell the hubby "Here push feel how hard my belly is it REALLY hurts"
He teases me about ALWAYS having some sort of aliment and tells me to take a laxative.
So I read the box "No Cramping" I take 2 for good measure.

I AM IN EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA HELL!! AND NO CRAMPING MY BIG FAT ASS!!

Its painful. Shit (literally) I will go home and dispose of the rest of the box of that bullshit, so to speak.
But what I would do for this moment to not feel like I am about to shit myself while sitting at my desk and literally running to the bathroom clenching my ass checks in a waddle that is SO OBVIOUS that all my clear the path because I am about to KILL the toilet.
Oh yeah fun day

5 comments:

T-girl said...

I KNOW it is not funny but... LMAO! You are too much! LOL

I am sorry you are under the weather- hopefully you will feel better soon. I would go home and feed it to the hubby for telling me to take it in the first place. Why do we do this? I do the same thing, he could say "Babe a little arnic will fix you right up" and I would be like "you think? I will try it!" LMAO

Feel better soon- T

Anonymous said...

are you always trying to make me BARF???? ughhguuue!!!

S

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your family, I really missed talking with you this past week, hopefully we can catch up next week.

astrocoz said...

Oh! You poor thing!

I don't care how badly I have to poop but can't, I refuse to take those things! They are evil!

Kelli said...

Oh my god that was funny...you killing the toilet!

Hope it goes away soon..or stops going away however you want to look at it.

That just stinks.

Sorry babe!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010