Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To do list

~ clean 5 pairs of shoes out of trunk of car
~ go to the gym
~ check out vending machine for snacks
~ contemplate going to the gym again
~ maybe go home and have a nap in stead of going to the gym
~ cut off all my hair!! Only 1/2 inch more and I can send it to locks of love ITS KILLING ME
~ Re-do my toes
~ Read all new gossip magazines (do you think Kate and Tom's baby is a hoax?)
~ Sit and get angry about the Red Cross (they still have not called)
~ Get REALLY excited about moving again (not sure when but still SUPER excited)
~ Think of scrapbook ideas
~ Contemplate my Great escape from this placeÂ…
~ Plan a dream vacation
~ check flights home
~ email baby sister and get mad at her cause she never emails me
~ call Hailey (its her BIRTHDAY she's 7 shit where does the time go?)
~ contemplate care packages for loved ones (I just sent the best one to Sals babies its got LOUD toys and everything)
~ wish to win the lottery
~ email more hate mail to Big Brothers, Big sisters cause I can not be one (which is crazy and the only reason they say is because I am not a US citizen)
~ find a funky hair cut on line (for when I cut it ALL off)
~ pretty much do a little work as possible
~ remind the hubby that I love him very much and I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!
~ give the finger to someone when they are not looking, then laugh at my immaturity

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Telling your husband you are proud of him is the best thing you can do for him (verbally). It's much better than "I love you" even. Well for me.

Nice.

astrocoz said...

I'm wondering what the big news is, but I think I can probably guess it...so Congrats!

j.sterling said...

LOVE the husband part! hell, i love all of these.. they cracked me up! LOL
tom and katie- i think the baby is real, i just think they're fucking mental cases who think the baby should not see daylight until it's 1 or something. good lord. weirdness all around.

m/p said...

you are hilarious. my list pales in comparison to yours.

T-girl said...

ROTFLMAO! Cute! I think the baby has something wrong with it, not bad wrong, just something simple like "cleft palate" or something, either that or TC is getting even with the world because they would not "offer him enough" for the pics! He is such a jackass!

MR. Duff- Jenna Jamison huh? LMAO

Anonymous said...

EEKKKKK I know what the news is and I am so happy for you guys! That means you are coming home for a long visit....they opened a new ATOMIC, it'a called HEAVEN and it's only opened til 4am which is good for me, we'll have to go at 8pm and eat some candy right away....LOL.....EEEKKKKK YAY for you guys!!! PS Hail is only 6 LOL

S

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010