Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mind over matter

I find it funny how when you are told that you can not go out and you are required to stay in the house that you find/think of a million errands that you need to run?
Sort of like telling a small child no and they test you to see what your boundaries are?
All this time off work and I am confined to my house.
The Dr office called to say some of the blood work came back (she sent it out stat) and all of my internal organs are operating properly.
Good signs I guess.
I will laugh when this is all over.
"you remember that time I thought I had measles and they made all that fuss and then it was gone and it turned out all to be some sort of rare thing and I ended up fine other than a week of discomfort and an improptue vacation from work?

I'm not worried really the hubby is being really helpful and getting the scratches that I can not reach, I look at it like they sent me home so it can not be THAT bad.

I'll really start to worry if the men in hazmat suits show up at my door that will be cause for some serious panic!
Note to self if door bell rings make sure to have on
clean panties and a little makeup cause I am sure if they show up the camera crews can not be that far behind.

You have to laugh at the situation really. ; )

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I would laugh...but Im afraid you will call me names!

Im really sorry that you are stuck inside. I know that stinks..

Hopefully you will get good news soon...

Kat said...

Omg, Anne said to come over and say hello because you are stuck at home with the measles. And because I almost always do what my bloggy friends say, here I am. Hello!

I read back several posts. Insurance companies really suck, don't they? When we changed companies because of hubs changing jobs I sat around parinoid for a month when I thought we had no coverage, only to discover they did cover us and just didn't bother to tell us. duh.

Good luck with the spots, I hope you feel better soon. :)

Jonathan said...

Yeah, hopefully it will not take too long to get over this.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010