Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Have been VIOLATED in my own BED!!

I wake up to a tickle on my arm, I brush it off it must be a hair.
Tickle, tickle.
I brush if off and replace the oodles of hair I have, then I feel it again
AACCCKKK
the ugliest bug I have EVER SEEN CRAWLING ON MY ARM!!!
Serious A BIG ASS BUG IN MY BED!!! ON ME!!!!!
Ok the only one person who can touch me like that …lol
So get rid of said bug I did what every other grown women would do
I doused the house in RAID. Ha ha you laugh but when it comes to me and bugs they just do not stand a chance I by RAID in bulk (ask the hubby he laughs at me while I spray the walls, windows door)
And I am baffled as to how this ANIMAL got into our bed. Before you think we are gross and live in filth I had literally just changed the sheets, blankets, pillow EVERYTHING, and our house is pretty clean (I take NO credit for that)
Where the hell did this Bug come from? And why me?
I tell you what though, its seriously hard to go back to bed (this happened at 5:30am) when something this disturbing happens to you in bed.
So needless to say when I go home tonight the house will be torn apart top to bottom and re-sprayed
Just for good measure

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Hah! You have roaches!

Okay...that was mean. I hate bugs too. Like really really hate bugs...

Im sorry you had such a tramatic experience. That would freak me out.

shann. said...

You should see Jay with spiders....33 year old man and the girl has to go collect the carcas.(he will spray, with half of the bottle but will not touch it)

j.sterling said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GROSS!

T-girl said...

LMAO YOU poor dear! I feel the same thought, anything that ugly and close to the floor with that many legs... not natural! LOL

I will tell you what I do. I go to Home Depot/Lowes and get Home Defense (it may be by raid not sure). It is a BIG bottle (use to be blue they changed it recently though and I forget what color it is now- maybe red) and IT LASTS FOR NINE MONHTS inside 3 outside! If you spray Raid or the like too often those suckers develope imunities to the crap! When i was in the military we had a strain of Roches in the kitchens that litterally were immune to half the stuff you spray... talk about ick! LOL Anyway, you put a perimeter of the crap and they don't even make it in- initally you have to spray much of the house- kitchen especially make sure no food is out- then you move on to the baseboards ect. Swear to God we live in NM- Roaches! HUGE ROACHES! Nasty!- and they were never a prob with this stuff so I use it here now also and same results! Not sure if that helps but...

Happy bug killing- T

T-girl said...

That was suppose to be LIVED and I forgot to add once you do the initial spray you just have to do a perimiter after to maintence!!!! The stuff works... oh BEYER it is BEYER Home Defense! LMAO Go out and get some TODAY! LOL

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOWD I'D DIE!!!!!! LOL

S

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010