Monday, July 03, 2006

OMG THIS IS BULLSHIT

I shit you not. I have called over 9 phone numbers to try to figure out who my doctor is. When I finally track down the the office number and call it THEY ARE IN PEDIATRICS!! I mean come one people. So since 7am this morning I have been trying to find out what doctor I can do to and they are all idiots with these companies that I am dealing with.
And then I call the same number and they have a different office and different doctor.
I could be dead (okay a bit dramatic) but I could be dead by the time they tell me where I can go to be treated.
I need to move back to Canada, socialize medicine you can see any doctor at any office at any time. AND NO STUPID CO-PAY
This is crap.
Then I get hold of the correct provider and I call them to see if they can see me today. I tell them my symptoms and what I have done because I was hoping it an allergy and then "lead nurse" comes on the phone and says I am going to have to "sneak" into the back because based on what I told them if it is the measles they are VERY contagious and they do not want to make any else sick.
Nice.

1 comment:

shann. said...

remember the pink stuff we used to put onto bug bites(calomine lotion) that will help the itchy. Or you could try oatmeal baths...sorry I am laughing at you.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010