Friday, July 28, 2006

I love these things

I stole this from Redneck Scottsdale Princess

3 things that scare me:

BAD DRIVERS-Nuff said

Doctors of any kind. Serious I have some serious anxiety issues with doctors and blood. And needles. (but I donate anyways)

Not being a good person

3 people that make me laugh:

Salinna~ its one of her many gifts, shit 5 minutes on the phone with her and we are crying we are laughing so hard

Hubby~ He's friggin hilarious (one of the reasons I married him)

Myself~ I laugh at myself all the time. And if anything embarrassing happens to me I make sure to share it with anyone who will listen just to make them laugh

3 things that I hate most:

Ignorant people

Tomato soup (I still tell people I am allergic to it (I AM) just to avoid it)

UGLY FEET

3 things I don’t understand:

Why some people think they are better than anyone else

How the American medical system insurancee works (It's friggin hell people)

How we can send a man to the moon but we can not cure cancer



3 things I am doing right now:

Drinking a Parrots Bay Sunset Surf (WEEHOO this has some booze in it)

Typing this thing out

Thinking about when I will be able to go home for a visit

3 things I want to do before I die:

See the world (well most of it anyways)

Be an influence on achild'ss life and make a difference in the world (I try not to aim too high)

See all my family and friends find the right people to make them happy ( and see them all get married)

3 things I can do:

The splits

Dance my ass off

Drink a mean round of shooters (well it has not been tested in awhile but I am sure its like riding a bike)

3 ways to describe my personality:

Crazy~ most people say this about me (but in a good way of coarse)

Outgoing~ I can talk to anyone

Fun~ I like to be the life of the party, or start it which ever you choose

3 things I can’t do:

Control my emotions (I cry, I laugh, I get angry I really wear my heart on my sleeve)

Have anyone be mad at me I will always be the first to say sorry

Lick my elbow..Its physically impossible to do....(ha ha you just tried it didn't you)

3 things I think you should listen to:

The ocean in the evening

Your gut feelings/instincts

Music (anything really)



3 things you should never listen to:

My mother (lol in all seriousness my mother told me getting married wa the biggest mistake I would ever make!!! Goes to show how much she knows. I love her though even though I think shes a bit crazy sometimes)

negative criticism

Stupid people



3 absolute favorite foods:

Indian

Thai

Fruit

3 things Id like to learn:

Languages- Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese

How to ballroom dance samba, mambo (Any kinda dance other than ballet, tap, or jazz 13 years was enough for me)

How to win the lottery

3 beverages I drink regularly:

Water
Water
Water ~ serious I don't really drink anything else regularly other than maybe apple juice once a week. I don't drink coffee or soda

3 shows I watched as a kid:

Fraggle Rock

He-Man and the castle of greyskull

Care Bears

3 people I am tagging: Anne, Battlerock, T-girl, any anyone else who wants to do it. Leave me a comment so I can check it out

1 comment:

Scottsdale Girl said...

I am honored you stole from me. I so enjoy reading your posts. :)

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010