Friday, July 14, 2006

Stuff

I know ~ what true love is
I believe ~ there is good in everyone
I fought ~ with my 3 brothers endlessly
I am angered ~ by stupid people/bad drivers/ignorance/small minds (oh I was only supposed to put 1 thing)
I love ~ with all my heart
I need ~ to be cherished.
I take ~ lots of pictures
I hear ~ people in such a hurry
I drink ~ just about anything (lol)
I hate ~ being ignored
I use ~ my blog to connect with the world and my friends and family many miles away
I want ~ to live forever
I decided ~ to move 3000 miles away to be with the love of my life
I like ~ to lose myself in a good book
I am ~ too emotional
I feel ~ like I am coming apart at the seems
I left ~ goes with right we are talking about shoes right?
I do ~ is a vow I take very seriously
I hope ~ that I have the strength to make my dreams come true
I dream ~ when my life is in flux
I drive ~ with the radio on loud singing and dancing like crazy
I listen ~ to who ever wants to talk to me
I type ~ without looking at the keys
I think ~ all the time, and I am ALWAYS worried about something
I wish ~ for all people to find peace in there own lives
I compensate ~ for my self-doubt and other peoples ignorance
I regret ~ as little as possible
I care ~ probably more than I should sometimes
I should ~ really get my oil changed
I am not always ~ as tuff as I seem
I said ~ I will always love you (and I will)
I wonder ~ what has come of some of the family's we met while serving with The American Red Cross after Hurricane Katrina (I think of them all the time)
I changed ~ a few diapers along the way
I cry ~ all the time (but not usually in front of anyone but the hubby, ok really who am I kidding right?)
I am ~ stronger than I give myself credit for sometimes
I am not ~ afraid of life
I lose ~ myself when I am with my friends and family
I leave ~ when I need too

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just did this over at my site!!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010