Friday, July 14, 2006

The most unorganized, organization


I have said it before and here it comes again.
THE AMERICAN RED CROSS FRUSTRATES ME!! Seriously you call to make sure I am ready, I call you and leave 8 messages today to call back because I would be leaving work early to go out and help and its now 9pm and no one has called me back.
But I did find out most family's have been put up in hotels so there is no "make shift" shelter right now.
But I am pissed, as if they would take this long to call.
So now I wait and the longer I wait the more stupid this all gets.
Oh well I guess.

I got to go shopping with the hubby tonight and that was fun, HE NEVER shops with me cause he can not stand how women shop (with having to try everything on and all) he got jeans I did not find anything. I need to lose weight before I shop then its go time

2 comments:

T-girl said...

Yeah, a lot of people are all about how great they are, and they do do some great things, but as someone who was suppose to have been "helped" by them on many occasions they are a buacratic system and they are VERY disorganized. The pissed me the hell off when I was stationed in Europe, becuase of Madcow I, and other service memebers that were stationed there, can not donate blood... even to eachother! THEN they had the audacity to complain because their stock was low for the European theater... well DUH! They mean well but sometimes...

Kelli said...

You are going to have to be shopping soon so you will have fabulous clothes when we go to Vegas...Just so you know..whenever that day will actually be..I will be hoochin it up hard-core.

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010